9-5 vs projects

Thanks to Muaddib Images, taken my photo during our event at Wangsa MElawati, hahaha I like this photo As this is my continuation, after 6 months getting my macbook and yet there is no entry. All the while just don't feel like putting any input. Will be putting up more. Quite a slow start for this year since January and I believe some of you out there are also facing the same thing... Some might have a jumping sparkling start... As I was also adapting my self back to full time employment, I gotta juggle my time. Being free of routine 9-5 clocking in, I manage to arrange my schedule according to my convenience. But yet not much of a discipline. Back to full time academic, yet I will still continue with my current projects running. Last year was a pretty hassle year, too much to do yet not much of input $$$ I mean lol. Not until the end of the year. But yet I feel blessed with all that happened. My brother Fadli getting married, meeting him before his wedding. Met his dad, and sisters. And on top of that, with all that has been going on, something I got to learn to do.. that is moving on.. Well adjusting the sail coz I don;t have the capability to change the direction of the wind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

updated

Struggling to live